Final Submission Deadline – March 6, 2016.
The submission of abstracts, extended abstracts and full papers involves several steps. First, if you are new submitter, create an IAMB profile. Then, submit an abstract of the paper or submit “in progress” theoretical or empirical paper and case studies. Extended abstracts (3 to 5 pages) describing your study are acceptable in lieu of a full paper. Submit a proposal for a symposium on one page describing the subject, scope and potential participants. Each submission must be accompanied by a Submission Form that includes names and affiliations of all the authors, track and title of the manuscript. To Upload Submission (click) you will be asked to create an IAMB online profile (if you have not done so), log in and then upload your paper (see Submission tutorials below for help.)
Please review the Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts and Manuscripts prior to your submission.
When the paper/abstract is received, it will be peer reviewed by the Program Committee. Authors will receive notification by email whether their abstract was accepted, rejected or accepted with reservation. Authors will be notified later whether the paper was accepted for oral or poster presentation.
Authors of an accepted submission will then receive a letter of acceptance and other appropriate instructions. In the case of multiple authors, only the corresponding author will be notified. He or she is responsible for notifying co-authors.
Once your submission has been accepted for presentation, you must register for the conference in order to present. Your allocated time for your presentation and the program schedule will be emailed to you prior to the start of the conference. Accepted manuscripts may be revised and re-submitted. In order for your paper to be included in the Conference Proceedings, you must submit your final revised manuscript before April 17, 2016.
The submission of final Manuscripts must be completed by April 17, 2016.
Procedure and Timeline –
A Road Map for your Submission
■ Submission of abstracts or full manuscripts
■ Review of submissions; authors receive notice of
■ Submission of full manuscript for those who submitted
abstracts (Due March 27, 2016)
■ Authors’ registration and payment for the conference
■ Election to enter the Award competition (Final manuscripts
only, due by April 6, 2016):
+ Best Student Paper Award
+ Best General Paper Award
+ Young Scholar Paper Award
+ Best Applied Paper Award
■ Your election to enter the paper competitions is
■ Submission of final revised manuscript for the Proceedings
(Due April 17, 2016)
■ Submission of full page abstract for the Abstract Booklet
(Due April 19, 2016)
■ Conference Proceedings on CD is prepared**
Attend and present your manuscript(s) at the conference:
+ You receive Abstract Booklets and the Proceedings on CD ROM
+ Papers’ awards are announced and recipients are acknowledged
■ Post conference, revised manuscripts are accepted for the
■ Publication of the manuscripts in the online Proceeding**
■ Manuscripts may be submitted to IJMB for consideration for
■ Peer review of manuscripts by IJMB and notice of
■ Publication of the manuscript in IJMB.***
** Authors may choose to publish Abstracts only.
*** The publications are elective.
Best Paper AwardStudents and scholars are encouraged to submit their papers for consideration for the following awards: Best Student Paper Award, Best Young Scholar Award, Best Overall Paper Award and Best Applied Paper Award. The deadline for submissions of manuscripts for consideration is April 6, 2016.
Rules and Information
- Authors may submit more than one manuscript for the same award.
- Authors may submit their manuscript for multiple awards.
- The manuscripts must adhere to the guidelines for preparing manuscripts.
- The manuscripts must be limited to 6000 words (10 pages, single space.)
- Candidates for the awards must register, pay, and meet all deadlines.
- The merit of the manuscripts is judged by the originality & quality of the research, scientific relevance, completeness of work, and organization and clarity of the writing including tables, graphs and illustrations.
- The manuscript must be presented at the IAMB conference by one of the authors.
- Authors who hold a Ph.D. degree or equivalent do not qualify as students
- Young scholars must have received their first Ph.D. in the past 4 years.
- Students or young scholars must be the first author OR have contributed a significant portion of the work.
- The submission of the manuscript must be timely and within the deadlines.
- Only full manuscripts are eligible.
The winner will receive:
- An award certificate with public recognition during IAMB conferences.
- The winner’s photograph and paper’s title will be posted on the IAMB website.
- Publication of the manuscript in International Journal of Management and Business, IJMB, without additional peer review, but may require some revision.
- A monitory reward of $400 redeemable in future participation in one of the IAMB conferences (student awards only.)
How to Submit
- Electronic Mail: Save your document in Microsoft Word compatible formatOnline. Complete your IAMB profile, log in and upload your Abstract. Limit file’s name to 50 characters, all alphanumeric.
By Email. Send your submission to batzris-at-iamb.net as an email attachment. Each submission requires a Submission Form. You will be notified regarding the procedure. When sending the final manuscripts include in the Subject section of the email the words “Final MS” and the paper’s reference number.
- By Postal Mail
3010 Medway Street
Silver Spring, Maryland 20902
- By Fax
No submissions are accepted by fax
- Overnight Deliveries
3010 Medway Street
Silver Spring, Maryland 20902