Information for Abstract/Proposal Submission:
The submission of abstracts, extended abstracts and full papers involves several steps. Prepare your abstract, “in progress” theoretical or empirical paper or case studies, extended abstracts or full paper. For a symposium, submit one-page proposal describing the subject, scope and potential participants. Extended abstracts (3 to 5 pages) describing your study are acceptable in lieu of a full paper. Each submission must be accompanied by a Submission Form that includes names and affiliations for each author, the track and title of the manuscript. To Upload Submission (click) you will be asked to create an IAMB online profile (if you have not done so), log in and then upload your paper (see Submission tutorials below for help.)
**** Submission deadline is – August 12, 2018 ****
Please review the Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts and Manuscripts prior to your submission.
When the paper/abstract is received, it will be peer reviewed by the Program Committee. Authors will receive notification by email whether their paper/abstract was accepted, and if, for oral or poster presentation.
Authors of an accepted papers will then receive a letter of acceptance and other appropriate instructions. In the case of multiple authors, only the corresponding author will be notified. He or she is responsible for notifying co-authors.
Once a submission has been accepted for presentation, at least one of the authors must register for the conference in order to present. The allocated time for your presentation and the program schedule will be emailed to the authors prior to the start of the conference. Accepted manuscripts may be revised and re-submitted. In order for a paper to be included in the Conference Proceedings, final revised manuscript must be submitted before September 16, 2018.
****Final Manuscripts must be submitted by September 16, 2018****
Best Paper Award
Students and scholars are encouraged to submit their papers for consideration for the following awards:
- Best Student Paper Award
- Best Young Scholar Award
- Best Overall Paper Award
- Best Applied Paper Award
The deadline for submissions of manuscripts for consideration is September 1, 2018.
Rules and Information
- Authors may submit more than one manuscript for the same award.
- Authors may submit their manuscript for multiple awards.
- The manuscripts must adhere to the guidelines for preparing manuscripts.
- The manuscripts must be limited to 6000 words (10 pages, single space.)
- Candidates for the awards must register, pay, and meet all deadlines.
- The merit of the manuscripts is judged by the originality & quality of the research, scientific relevance, completeness of work, and organization and clarity of the writing including tables, graphs and illustrations.
- The manuscript must be presented at the IAMB conference by one of the authors.
- Authors who hold a Ph.D. degree or equivalent do not qualify as students.
- Young Scholars must have received their first Ph.D. in the past 4 years.
- Students or young scholars must be the first author OR have contributed a significant portion of the work.
- The submission of the manuscript must be timely and within the deadlines.
- Only full manuscripts are eligible.
The winner will receive:
- An award certificate with public recognition during IAMB conferences.
- The winner’s photograph and paper’s title will be posted on the IAMB website.
- Publication of the manuscript in International Journal of Management and Business, IJMB, provided that the author makes diligent improvements within the time frame set by and then approved by the Chief Editor.
- A monitory reward of $400 redeemable in future participation in one of the IAMB conferences (student awards only.)