The International Academy of Management and Business (IAMB) is an academic association. We are dedicated to advancing the research, teaching and practice of management and business throughout the world in an intellectually simulating, constructive, supportive and friendly environment.
IAMB fosters a small conference setting (under 200 participants) with multi-national delegates. This small setting offers professional development opportunities for scholars and practitioners through personal contact and networking. Our conferences typically attract scholars from between 25 to 35 countries covering a wide range of universities, academic institutions and businesses alike. The friendly atmosphere, the one-on-one exchanges and the networking opportunities as well as the multi-national exposure have been cited among a few of the top benefits from our conference attendees.
Each one of our submissions are peer reviewed. When appropriate, the reviewers’ comments are sent to the author(s) for revision. Only accepted abstracts/papers are presented. In addition, participants in the conference may enter a special review for selecting the best paper in one of the following four categories:
- Best General Paper
- Best Applied Paper
- Best Young Scholar Paper
- Best Student Paper
The selected winners will receive an Award Certificate and $400 USD (students only). They are formally and publicly recognized, additionally the manuscripts are published in the International Journal of Management and Business.
The submissions (abstract or full manuscript) for all conference participants will be published in the Conference Proceedings on a CD-ROM (ISSN 1949-9094), online (ISSN 1949-9108) and for selected conferences in print (ISSN 1949-912). The Proceedings are indexed and are listed in various reference search engines. In addition, selected manuscripts will be blind peer reviewed for journal publication and if accepted, they will be published in the IAMB Journal, the International Journal of Management and Business (ISSN 1949-2847 online, ISSN 1949-2839 print.)
- Disseminate knowledge through professional meetings and conferences in various fields of management and business on a worldwide stage.
- Create a bridge between theory and practice in various regions of the globe.
- Offer professional development opportunities for scholars and practitioners in management and business through an interdisciplinary global network.
- Encourage and foster management and business research by sponsoring cutting edge projects and collaboration.
- Offer assistance for young scholars and students to attend and make presentations at our conferences.
Please click the link below to download and view the PDF file:
IAMB Advisory Board