IAMB is an international professional association of scholars and practitioners from academic institutions, businesses, and government with an interest in management and business. Join our membership to support and help accomplish these objectives and also enjoy its benefits.
Benefits of IAMB Membership
- Preference to present your work in an international forum.
- Preference in reviews and publications in IJMB – International Journal of Management and Business.
- Receive discount on your conference registration.
- Receive a membership certificate.
- Exchange ideas at committees with peers in a stimulating atmosphere.
- Receive periodic news and updates about current and upcoming events.
- Support a scholarship fund for students to attend the conference.
What Our Members do?
- May solicit hosting of an IAMB conference in their institution.
- May serve as active reviewers of our journal publications.
- May serve as judges in our paper competition awards.
- May be invited to become member of the IAMB Advisory Board.
- Actively promote the IAMB conference in their institutions and academic circles.
Regular (Faculty), 2 years – $80
Graduate Student, 2 years – $55
Regular (Faculty), 5 years – $150
Institutional (up to 4 members), 1 year – $100
Institutional (up to 4 members), 2 year – $150